- The safest way to clean your wheels.
- The brush fibers are a soft, dense synthetic wool (polypropylene) fiber.
- Synthetic wool head will stand up to any cleaner you choose.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Metal free handles.
- Small - 8" long with a 1" diameter synthetic wool head.
A Wheel Woolie brush is by far the safest, most effective way to clean your wheels. Wheel Woolies are mounted on long metal free handles and the brush is made from a soft, dense synthetic wool fiber that holds a ton of suds and water. Wheel Woolies allow you to get into the smallest holes and crevices where other brushes cannot safely reach.
Wheel Woolies succeed where other brushes fail! Most wheel brushes do an excellent job of cleaning the outside surfaces of the wheel but do not allow users access to the small holes and crevices. Twisted wire spoke brushes will reach, but they can really scratch your wheel surface if you are not careful. Wheel Woolies combine the best of both worlds. There is no metal in these brushes and the soft, dense synthetic lambswool fibers hold a ton sudsy water to transfer to your wheel.
Wheel Woolies come in four sizes:
- The Large Wheel Woolie is 18 inches long with a 3 inch head diameter. This long brush will allow you to clean deep into the wheel. It is also great for cleaning the inside of tailpipes.
- The Medium Wheel Woolie is 12 inches long with a 2 inch head diameter. The medium brush is perfect for cleaning between spokes and other smaller gaps. Also perfectly sized for use around your engine and on door jams.
- The Medium Long Wheel Woolie is 18 inches long with a 2 inch head diameter. The additional length allows you to clean deeper into tight areas on your wheels and around your engine.
- The Small Wheel Woolie is 8 inches long with a 1 inch head diameter. Use this brush to clean the smallest areas such as narrow spoke wheels or your grill.
To use your Wheel Woolies, spray your wheels with your favorite wheel cleaner. Dip your Wheel Woolie into your wash bucket and lightly agitate the wheel surface. The soft, dense synthetic lambswool fibers hold a ton of sudsy water, allowing you to gently remove brake dust and road grime, without getting your hands dirty. Rinse and dry your wheels to prevent spotting.
Make sure to rinse your Wheel Woolies with water after each use.
Made in the U.S.A.